KbPort™ SimCabRx™ Extended Pharmacy
KbPort™ SimCabRx™ Extended Pharmacy is an automated dispensation cabinet designed exclusively for training pharmacy students. SimCabRx™ Extended Pharmacy enables realistic simulations vital for educating on the highest standards of quality, accuracy, and patient safety, thus preparing students for pharmacy-related positions in various healthcare settings.
Designed specifically to permit learners' completion of common cabinet tasks in unrestricted time frames, SimCabRx™ Extended Pharmacy includes a customizable formulary and sample patient profiles for assessment of critical information and the validation processes of order entry, accuracy, dispensation, and reconciliation.
Workstation (3 door, 4-drawer medication cabinet)
- Three lockable doors (flexible bin configuration)
- One lockable, 20-pocket drawer (with independently locking pockets)
- Three lockable, 20-pocket drawers (with non-locking pockets)
SimEMR® (cloud-based EMR)*
- One-year subscription, unlimited licenses, first-time customers only
MedsManager™ (software for medication administration)
- Sample formulary and inventory control
- Used in conjunction with MedsManager™ or MedSkills™
- Barcode scanner
- Reports Printer
- All-in-one PC
- USB Keyboard & mouse
- Adjustable side shelf
Standard KbPort™ parts warranty
- Dimensions: 78" H x 28" W x 25" D
- Weight: 650 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 88" H x 34" W x 31" D
- Shipping Weight: 700 lbs.
- Requires SimCabRx™ Extended Pharmacy Freight
- Optional On-Site Installation and training (OSIS and MDS) available for purchase
|Country of Origin||US|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|