04-50-1601 Hill Rom Advanta P1600 Bed w/Scale & Mattress -Medium Oak
The reconditioned Hill-Rom Advanta Bed is a fully electric, 6 function bed that moves into a "chair position" and also includes Trendelenburg / reverse Trend, and has separate controls for both the foot section and head section, as well as bed up and down. Our fully reconditioned Advanta Beds include complete reconditioning and a full repaint in one of our automotive grade professional paint booths. Our processes also include a brand new mattress, brand new labels, and all brand new injection-molded canes on all handrails.
The Hill-Rom Advanta Bed features promote safety and simplicity, including Easy Grip siderail controls that are conveniently located in a central location where both patient and caregiver interaction naturally occurs. Four corner brake and steer system allows for easy mobility, and a hard pan mattress surface coupled with a CPR quick release function is available to allow for quick CPR positioning along with a removable headboard to assist in CPR positioning. The P1600 Advanta Bed also features ergonomically upgraded head and footboards, as well as siderails. This makes the bed much more comfortable to work on and around for patients and Care Providers.
The built in side rail positioning control allows patients to access bed control and adjust as needed for their level of comfort. Lockout for these controls is also possible so the bed may not be adjusted with patient controls. The Hill-Rom Advanta bed provides tremendous value for Acute Care, Educational, and other facilities needing to care for patients.
- Sleep surface:36" x 84"
- Frame length (flat): 91" , (retracted): 78.5"
- Frame width(rails up): 42.75" , (rails down): 40.25"
- Underbed clearance (with 5" casters) 4.75"
- High position (floor to sleep deck)28.5"
- Low position (floor to sleep deck)15.25"
- Maximum head elevation:65 deg
- Maximum Trend/Reverse Trend.+/- 11deg
- Caster size:5"
- Maximum patient weight limit:500 lbs.
- Scale accuracy: 1% of patient weight
- Scale repeatability:0.2% of patient weight
- Scale weight capacity:450 lbs.