04-50-2100 Refurbished Stryker Secure II Bed
This bed is capable of being positioned for both emergency circumstances and patient comfort. CPR positioning is achieved with a CPR Drop button and removable headboard. For versatility in positioning, this bed can be lowered and the back may be angled to seat the patient upright. Patients have control of bed positioning with intuitive side rail controls unless caregiver lockout overrides their ability to change bed positioning.
- Completely reconditioned with 1 year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Brand new 6" Hospital Grade Mattress included
- Intuitive Siderail Controls
- Bed and patient controls located at both head-end siderails and at the foot-end of the bed provide a convenient, three-sided point of care
- 110-volt Outlet provides an additional source of power to reduce electrical connections to the wall
- Centrally-located Brake, easy-to-engage brakes allow uncompromised access with the bed and the siderails in any position
- Dual-pedestal Design -unique bed frame construction eliminates pinch and crush points and is easier to clean
- 6" Caster wheels
- CPR Release
- In-rail Fowler/Knee Gatch control
- Electronic function lock-out control
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedals
- Backrest angle indicator
- Locking-caster wheel steering with 4 traction sockets
- Removable headboard with CPR capability, retractable litter top, and 4 foley bag hooks
- 4 IV receptacles
- Patient restraint locations
- Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg controls
- Overall Length: 93" (236 cm).
- Overall Width:
Side Rails Up: 42.5" (108 cm).
Side Rails Down: 40" (102 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (228 kg).
- Height Range:
High: 30" (76 cm).
Low: 16" (41 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
Backrest: 0 - 60°.
Knee Gatch: 0 - 40°.
Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: ± 12°.
- Patient Surface: 35" x 84" (89 cm x 213 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
|Country of Origin||US|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|