06-82-6951P Non-Safety Insulin Syringe
As low as $9.04
The Dynarex Insulin Syringe With Needle (Non-Safety) is a latex-free, sterile, non-toxic, and non-pyrogenic syringe with needle that features easy-to-read markings for accurate dosages and ease of use. Teach for use with U-100 insulin.
- Designed with a safety feature that retracts the needle back into the barrel and breaks the plunger to prevent needle stick injury
- Hands and fingers remain away from the needle during injection and activation of safety mechanism
- Needle is secured into barrel of syringe, cannot be reused
- Permanent attached needle
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Size: 0.5 mL; 28G x 1/2"
- Quantity: 1100/Box
- MFR#: 6951
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Old Item||06-82-6951N 06-82-026N|
Write Your Own Review