06-98-2101-LVL1 KbPort™ Pharmacy Tech Training Level One
Some of these responsibilities include managing inventory, medication distribution, quality control, and patient education. Working directly with patients to provide medication information and answer questions creates a need for more extensive hands-on training, which KbPort™ Pharmacy Tech Lesson Plans will walk you through.
As the roles of pharmacy technicians continue to evolve, it becomes increasingly important for educational programs to further challenge learners and provide them with the hands-on practice necessary for their success. Pharmacy Tech Lesson Plans will help you instruct learners in gaining the skills and practice needed in order to fulfill future tasks as pharmacy technicians through various teaching methods, including hands-on training, and activities.
Through these Pharmacy Tech Lesson Plans learners are sure to become highly skilled pharmacy technicians, improving patient outcomes.
- Innovative lesson plans to assist instructors in teaching future Pharmacy Technicians
- Step-by-step instructor setup directions.
- Step-by-step learner activities
- Intuitive Assignments
- Lesson plans are to be used with the KB Port Simcab Pharmacy units only and require either MedSkills license or SimEmr software
- Requires MDS Pharmacy purchase
- Designed for use with KbPort™ MDS Devices
- 8.5" x 11"
- Spiral Bound
|Country of Origin||US|