As low as $952.59
SimObesity product solutions simulate the unique physical complexities of caring for bariatric patients. The SimObesity Shirt is constructed to go over manikins or standardized patients to simulate obesity. The shirt exposes students to the complex physical and emotional challenges of providing healthcare to this population.
- Weighted pendulous breasts and pannus create deep skin folds that highlight the need for thorough skin assessment of bariatric patients. Pills, simulated yeast, fungus, or excoriations can be placed in the folds for students to discover.
- Designed to create realistic challenges listening to heart/chest sounds. Lifting the breasts will allow students to have a more direct contact with the chest wall, resulting in clearer sounds.
- Bilateral deltoid injection sites are present, as well as an abdominal site for subcutaneous infections.
- Zips on or off
- Can be used on male or female standardized patients
- Can be used to create empathy for patients by having students wear it
- Fits most adult-size manikins
- Fabric is machine washable once foam and weights are removed
- Three-dimensional nipples
- Outer skin is 80% Nylon and 20% Spandex
- Moulage effects can be added for more realism in scenarios
- Handle and care instructions included
- Bag included
- Color: Beige
|Country of Origin||CA|
|Mfg#||SimObesityShirt V2 Beige|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review