11-81-0093 BASIC Catheterization Simulator
As low as $433.67
Demonstrate realistic female bladder catheterization procedures with this basic and effective simulator. The genital insert is placed onto the holder and held in place with magnets. The insert material is soft and flexible, and labia are movable. Students can practice all the necessary gestures for catheterization. The material gives a realistic feeling when inserting and removing the catheter into the bladder with realistic resistance and insertion depths. When the catheter is correctly inserted, fluid runs out, just as if a real patient had been catheterized. Benefits:
- Female catheterization with realistic resistance
- Soft and movable labia
- Liquid outflow if catheterization is successfully carried out
- Instructor can check the procedure through the transparent bladder
- Magnetic connectors for quick set-up and dismantling
- Easy to clean
- Note: Catheters with only one or two drainage eyes opposite each other should be used. Use straight catheters, not curved.
- Note: Lubricating gel not included.
- Catheterization set with transparent bladder
- Stand with non-slip feet and magnetic connections for genital inserts
- Bottle and tube connectors
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14.2" H x 4.3" W x 10.4" D
Write Your Own Review