11-81-0194 Little Anne® with AED Trainer 2
Call For Price
Vendor direct - Longer Lead times Apply
The Little Anne® AED Training System offers all the essential features necessary for learning adult CPR, defibrillation and defibrillator pad placement.
- Anatomically correct landmarks and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to adult CPR and defibrillation.
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway as in a real-life situation. This teaches how to effectively administer air to the patient. Abdominal thrusts can also be practiced.
- The realistic airway function means that the airway remains obstructed without proper head tilt/chin lift or jaw thrust maneuvers.
- Chest rise is seen with correct ventilations.
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-mouth ventilation.
- Voice prompts match the live FR2 and FR3 AED defibrillator provided on the AED Trainer 2.
- LEDs illuminate on the manikin to allow comparison of ideal pad placement and accuracy.
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth. An optional "clicker" feature signals correct compression depth.
- Realistic resistance for chest compression allows the students to experience the amount of pressure needed to perform proper chest compressions in a real-life situation.
- Durable construction giving unequalled long-term use
- Higher student-to-manikin ratios allowing for increased hands-on practice
- Easy to transport lightweight design
|Country of Origin||XX|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review