11-81-1121 Life/form® Advanced Venipuncture and Injection Arm
As low as $709.45
Revolutionary, realistic training arm provides complete venous access for IV therapy and phlebotomy, plus sites for intramuscular and intradermal injections
Dark skin tone
Comes with hard blue carry case
- Extensive eight-line vascular system allows practice of venipuncture at all primary and secondary locations, including starting IVs and introducing over-the-needle IV catheters
- Complete venous access to Basilic V., Cephalic V., Digital V., Dorsal Metacarpal V., Median Basilic V., Accessory Cephalic V., extensive venipuncture system, flexible fingers and wrist, intradermal injections, intramuscular injections, Median Antebrachial V., Median Cephalic V., Median Cubital V., replaceable skin, veins, and Thumb V.
- Intramuscular injections may be performed in the deltoid muscle and intradermal injection sites are located in the upper arm
- Intradermal injections using distilled water will create characteristic skin welts at designated sites on the upper arm
- Soft, flexible fingers are molded separately with extreme attention paid to every detail - right down to the fingerprints!
- Flexion of the wrist helps develop manipulation skills
- Skin rolls as the veins are palpated and a discernable pop is felt when entering the veins
- Fine details of the skin to make the arm look and feel alive
- Valves in the veins can be seen and palpated on the skin surface
- Skin and veins are completely replaceable
- Under normal use, hundreds of injections may be performed
- Includes simulated blood, (1) 3 mL syringe, (1) 12 mL syringe, needle, two (2) fluid bags, instruction manual, and soft carry case
- Fluid supply stand not included
Complete Venous Access:
- Basilic V.
- Cephalic V.
- Digital V.
- Dorsal Metacarpal V.
- Median Basilic V.
- Accessory Cephalic V.
- Extensive venipuncture system
- Flexible fingers and wrist
- Intradermal injections
- Intramuscular injections
- Median antebrachial V.
- Median cephalic V.
- Median cubital V.
- Replaceable skin and veins
- Thumb V.
- Download IV Arm troubleshooting tips
Write Your Own Review