Anatomy Coloring Book, 7th Edition
Anatomy Coloring Book features detailed illustrations of the body's anatomical systems in a spacious page design with no back-to-back images--goodbye, bleed-through! Plus, Color Guides on every 2-page spread offer instructions for best coloring results so you can get the most out of your study.
- More than 450 detailed, realistic medical illustrations, including microscopic views of cells and tissues
- Exclusive perforated, flashcard-format illustrations of 96 muscle structures to color and study on-the-go
- Clear descriptive overview on the page opposite each illustration, with key learning terms in boldface
- Self-quizzing for each illustration, with convenient same-page answer keys
- Full coverage of the major body systems, plus physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development
|Country of Origin||US|