Baseline Hand-Held Body Fat Monitor
The Baseline Body Fat Monitor is an important tool to help determine patients' health and fitness. Teach students how to measure body fat, body mass index (BMI,) and Kilo Calorie (KCAL). Practicing to use a monitor like this will help students learn how to create a safe and healthy exercise and diet plan for patients.
- Uses bioelectrical impedance analysis to estimate body composition
- Percentage of body fat is important to know to prevent obesity and obesity-related diseases
- BMI is the relation of weight to height
- KCAL measurement looks at the basal metabolic rate, the rate at which a person burns calories for basic metabolism functions
- The three results combined offer users a complete but basic Body Composition Analysis
- Results are displayed in five symbols:
- Hide corpulent
- Muscle corpulent
- Included charts note the classification of the results
FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. NOT FOR DIAGNOTIC OR CLINICAL USE.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|