Goggle Sanitizer - UV Sanitizing Cabinet - 36 Goggle Capacity, Wall - Mountable | Backordered item due to Covid-19
Vendor direct - Longer Lead times Apply
How it works
Students can place up to 36 pairs of goggles into the cabinet. Once the goggles are in, the door is then closed and locked and a 15 minute timer begins. During that 15 minutes a high power UV bulb turns on and UV light fills the box. The UV light kills any germs on the goggles.
UV lamp will not operate unless the doors are closed and latched eliminating the possibility for any UV exposure. Tight fitting piano style hinges are built in too also avoid light leak. There is an indicator light which informs the user that sterilization is in process.
- Can rest on a desk, lab bench, or hung on a wall
- Mounting hardware included
- Input Voltage = 120V AC ± 10%, 50/60Hz Input Current = 0.315A. Wattage = 25 Watts (Max)
- Size = 26" x 10" x 29"
- Weight = Approximately 54 lbs.
- Cord Length = 8 ft.
- Inside Grid = 3.5? x 3.5? x 8? Deep
|Country of Origin||IN|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review