Please note that all orders shipped outside the U.S. are final sale and non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number MUST accompany all eligible returns.
Eligible returns must be in merchantable condition. Merchantable condition is defined as Pocket Nurse’s ability to return the item to its inventory for resale without special preparation, testing, handling or expense.
Should you need to make an eligible return pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, please contact Pocket Nurse's at 1-800-225-1600 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. EST within 30 days of receiving the product to secure an RMA.
Merchandise eligible for return MUST be returned within 30 days of the RMA number being issued.
Returned merchandise will not be accepted after 30 days of the RMA issue date and will be returned to the sender.
Once an RMA number is assigned it must be written on the shipping label to identify your return. You may select the shipping carrier of your choice for the return shipment and we suggest you opt in for insurance and package tracking as Pocket Nurse is not liable for any item that is lost, or damaged in in transit.
Merchandise should be securely wrapped and returned in its ORIGINAL CARTON and the RMA number must be visible on the outside of the carton.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR MAKING THE MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MAKING SURE THE MERCHANDISE BEING RETURNED IS AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP AT THE DEPARTMENT/LOCATION WHERE THE DESIGNATED CARRIER USUALLY PICKS UP PACKAGES WITHIN YOUR ORGANIZATION.
There is a Minimum 20% restocking fee on ALL returned goods.
Once an authorized return is received and fully processed a credit will be issued in 7 to 10 business days.
- Custom Student Health Totes
- DVD Software
- CD Software
- Any product purchased on a “special order” basis.
- Products that are not stocked at our distribution center and ship directly from our vendor to you.
- Product that has been used, or opened, is only partially complete, stickered, marked, damaged, defaced, or is without all original packaging, labeling, package inserts, or operating manuals.
- Expired Product
- Items marked as “close out” or “final sale”.
DAMAGED SHIPMENT GUIDELINES
In Stock Goods:
- Any visible damage should be reported to Pocket Nurse at 1-800-225-1600 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. EST within 10 days of receipt by the customer.
- Pocket Nurse will assess the damaged product request, and determine how the damage claim will be remedied.
- Any damage claims reported after 10 days of receipt may not be honored or replaced.
- Any visible damage, however slight should be notated on the freight bill at time of delivery.
- No notation on the freight bill states you received the merchandise in good condition.
- If visible damage is noted, you may request the driver to do an immediate inspection.
- Customer has 10 days to report damage from time of delivery for claim to be filed. After 10 days no claim can be filed.
- Buyer’s failure to give timely notice of shortage or other errors in delivery shall constitute unqualified acceptance of such shipment, and a waiver of all such claims by buyer.
- Please report all missing merchandise to Pocket Nurse at 1-800-225-1600 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. EST within 30 days of receipt.
- Occasionally orders do not ship complete. Before contacting Pocket Nurse please review your packing slip to determine what items were contained in each shipping carton.
- If you order contained a drop ship item or special order item, please be aware your merchandise may be shipping from the manufacturer at a later time, and not from Pocket Nurse.