SPOT Vital Signs 4400 Monitor
Teaching vital signs just got easier with the Welch Allyn SPOT monitor, the first ever automated, multi-parameter device. The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs 4400 Device delivers a digital, consolidated way to teach how to capture patient vitals with a simple touchscreen display. Show students how to quickly capture a full set of patient vital signs: including temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, and optional Nonin SpO2; right from the home screen.
The 4400 device uses integrated SureBP® and SureTemp® Plus technologies to provide fast and accurate measurements. And with blood pressure averaging in the main workflow, it helps students learn to take and average multiple BP readings for improved hypertension screening and detection. The 4400 Spot?s latest vital signs solution can operate as a stand-alone device or connect with many of today?s top EMR providers, so students can send information right to a patient?s chart for reduced data entry errors.
- SureBP technology provides blood pressure reading in only 15 seconds
- BP averaging to help ensure accurate hypertension detection and diagnosis
- Seven-inch color touchscreen for a simplified workflow
- EMR connectivity helps minimize documentation errors
- (8)-hour Lithium ion battery to maximize time before recharging
Mobile cart stand sold seperatlely, Pocket Nurse #02-24-4400
|Country of Origin||US|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|