- Pocket Nurse is the exclusive distributor of essential market-leading solutions for simulation and healthcare instruction, including an entire line of cost-saving Pocket Nurse Demo Dose® simulated pharmaceuticals, clinical consumables, instrumentation, and a full line of student totes, and educational supplies. Pocket Nurse offers the brands you know and the manufacturers you trust: Baxter, Laerdal, Nasco, Dynarex, GOJO, Graham-Field, and Medline. Pocket Nurse offers more than 5,600 products for the entire healthcare education enterprise.
THE MORE YOU ORDER,
THE MORE YOU SAVE
- Reduce prices on everything you order.
- Decrease transportation costs on everything you ship.
- Create custom core-list pricing and back-end value plans.
MEANS MORE OPTIONS
- Realize additional savings via unbiased custom Spend Management Analysis.
- Prompt and courteous full-cycle service with hassle-free credit and returns.
- Comprehensive purchasing-channel availability and support.
Let Pocket Nurse help you with your eProcurement needs
Whether you need a hosted catalog or a Punchout catalog, streamline your purchasing process with us.
- Creates an excel file with business-critical product data.
- File is uploaded to your eProcurement application via your requited catalog template.
- Place duplicate orders with less hassle.
- Provides quick and easy purchasing directly from our website.
- Maintain a connection between your eProcurement application and the Pocket Nurse online catalog.
- Order from our site and transfer your cart back to your eProcurement system, where you maintain full control over approvals and transmission of Purchase Orders.
- We can accommodate several eProcurement systems, including, but not limited to: Ariba, JAGGAER, ESM, Coupa, PerfectCommerce, and Unimarket. Ask us about your system.
- Pocket Nurse® professional support and service is included.
Pocket Nurse’s Cooperative Purchasing Programs will help state, county and city funded Pre-K & Elementary Education programs find savings and immediate benefits.
- Contract purchasing completes the bid process for you
- Contract pricing on all products
- Next-day shipping
- 24/7 online ordering
- Knowledgeable customer service
Learn more about how Pocket Nurse can help you with your eProcurement needs.
A purchasing and supply chain expert is a CLICK away.
Customer Service Representatives have advanced product knowledge and a mission to courteously resolve your inquiry in a single call or e-mail.
Pocket Nurse is a nurse-owned-and-operated corporation.