02-80-3410 SimScope WiFi The Hybrid Simulator
Call For Price
With the new SimScope WiFi upgrade, users are able to use wireless communication between the Simscope and their computer. This enables users to seamlessly select and change the pathological sounds and conditions of any standardized patient, O.S.C.E., or low-fidelity manikin.
- SimScope Patches are customizable and easily programmable to let specific diagnostic case studies. Matching the appropriate sound to the correct anatomical location enables authentic standardized patient interaction and student assessment in a variety of educational scenarios.
- SimScope software and Cardionics proprietary sounds library of simulated heart, breath, bowel, and bruit sounds provide real time practice and mastery of standardized patient interaction.
- SimScope plays the programmed heart, breath and bowel sounds specific to each correct anatomical location enabling a realistic standardized patient encounter. Up to 20 patches may be programmed and simultaneously activated with heart, breath, bowel, and bruit sounds to simulate real time auscultation during a physical exam.
- 1 SimScope WiFi
- 1 SimScope WiFi software CD and site license
- 7 Patch Kits (15 each, 8 Lung, 4 Heart, 2 bowel and 1 Bruit)
- USB Cable
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Country of Origin||US|