04-25-0316 KbPort™ SimCartRX Standard
This high-level, fully-integrated, mobile medication station, with lockable drawers, replicates the realism
of bedside medication administration for point-of-care delivery. Combined with a recording and debriefing
system (KbPort™ ETC FusionHD™, not included), simulated medical record system SimEMR®, 1-yearfree trial included), and medication administration software (MedsManager™, included) SimCartRx™ Standard is an all-inclusive adjunct to teaching clinical care and bedside practice.
Mobile charting workstation with built-in keyboard
- Spring assisted lift for easy height adjustment
- All-in-one touchscreen computer with mount
- Barcode Scanner, computer keyboard, and mouse
- Seven (7) electronic, independently operated medication drawers
SimEMR® (cloud-based EMR)*
- 1-year subscription, unlimited licenses, first-time customers only
MedsManager™(software for electronic locking and unlocking of medication drawers)
- Sample formulary and inventory control
- Used in conjunction with SimEMR™ or MedSkills™
Built-in 8-hour cart battery and charging station Assembly instructions
- Minor customer assembly
KbPort™ Nursing Lesson Plans
- (1) Copy of Level One included
- Dimensions: 36-48" H x 21" W x 26.5" D
- Height with monitor: 56-68"
- Weight: 130 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 61" H x 30" W x 30" D
- Shipping Weight: 145 lbs.
- Optional On-Site Installation and training (OSIS and MDS) available for purchase
|Country of Origin||TW|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|