04-25-0316 KbPort™ SimCartRX™ Standard
This high-level, fully-integrated, mobile medication station, with lockable drawers, replicates the realism
of bedside medication administration for point-of-care delivery. Combined with a recording and debriefing
system (KbPort™ ETC FusionHD™, not included), simulated medical record system SimEMR®, 1-yearfree trial included), medication administration software (MedsManager™, included) and performance assessment software (SimAssess™, 1-year free trial included), SimCartRx&trade Standard is an all-inclusive adjunct to teaching clinical care and bedside practice.
Mobile charting workstation with built-in keyboard
- Spring assisted lift for easy height adjustment
- All-in-one touchscreen computer with mount
- Barcode Scanner, computer keyboard, and mouse
- Seven (7) electronic, independently operated medication drawers
SimEMR® (cloud-based EMR)*
- 1-year subscription, unlimited licenses, first-time customers only
- 1-year subscription, 1 professor license
MedsManager™ (software for medication administration)
- 1-year subscription
- Sample formulary
- Used in conjunction with MedsManager™ or MedSkills™
Built-in 8-hour cart battery and charging station Assembly instructions
- Minor customer assembly
KbPort™ Nursing Lesson Plans
- (1) Copy of Level One included
- Dimensions: 36-48" H x 21" W x 26.5" D
- Height with monitor: 56-68"
- Weight: 130 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 61" H x 30" W x 30" D
- Shipping Weight: 145 lbs.
- Requires SimCartRx™ StandardFreight
- Must also purchase OSIS
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Country of Origin||TW|