KbPort™ SimCabRx™ Nursing
SimCabRx™ Standard Nursing and SimCabRx™ Extended Nursing are automated dispensation cabinets designed exclusively for educating nursing students. SimCabRx™ Nursing promotes an authentic medication dispensation process within the simulated environment. SimCabRx™ is designed specifically to allow practice of high-risk medication administration actions that are typically restricted in the real clinical environment.
Sample patient profiles, linked to SimEMR®, offer students an "all-in-one" learning process for assessment of critical patient information, the validation processes of patient, provider order entry, accuracy, medication dispensation, and reconciliation.
Workstation (1 door, 4 drawer medication cabinet)
- One lockable door (flexible bin configuration)
- One lockable, 20-pocket drawer (with independently-locking pockets)
- Three lockable, 20-pocket drawers (with non-locking pockets)
SimEMR® (cloud-based EMR)*
- 1-year subscription, unlimited licenses, first-time customers only
MedsManager™ (software for medication administration)
- Sample formulary and inventory control
- Used in conjunction with MedsManager™ or MedSkills™
- Barcode scanner
- Reports Printer
- All-in-one PC
- USB Keyboard & mouse
Standard KbPort™ parts warranty
KbPort™ Nursing Lesson Plans
- (1) Copy of Level One included
- Dimensions: 40" H x 28" W x 25" D
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 55"H x 32"W x 29"D
- Shipping Weight: 300 lbs.
- Requires SimCabRx™ Standard Nursing Freight
- Optional On-Site Installation and training (OSIS and MDS) available for purchase
|Country of Origin||US|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|