KbPort™ SimCabRx™ Standard Pharmacy
Standard KbPort™ SimCabRx™ Standard Pharmacy is an automated dispensation cabinet designed exclusively for pharmacy students. SimCabRx™ Standard Pharmacy enables realistic simulations vital for educating on the highest standards of quality, accuracy, and patient safety, preparing students for pharmacy-related positions in various healthcare settings.
Designed specifically to permit learners' completion of common cabinet tasks in unrestricted time frames, SimCabRx™ Standard Pharmacy includes a customizable formulary and sample patient profiles for assessment of critical information and the validation processes of order entry, accuracy, dispensation, and reconciliation.
Workstation (1 door, 4 drawer medication cabinet)
- One lockable door (flexible bin configuration)
- One lockable, 20-pocket drawer (with independently locking pockets)
- Three lockable, 20-pocket drawers (with non-locking pockets)
SimEMR® (cloud-based EMR)*
- One-year subscription, unlimited licenses, first-time customers only
MedsManager™ (software for medication administration)
- Sample formulary and inventory control
- Used in conjunction with MedsManager™ or MedSkills™
- Barcode scanner
- Reports Printer
- All-in-one PC
- USB Keyboard & mouse
Standard KbPort™ parts warranty
- Dimensions: 40" H x 28" W x 25" D
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 55" H x 32" W x 29" D
- Shipping Weight: 300 lbs.
- Requires SimCabRx™ Standard Pharmacy Freight
- Optional On-Site Installation and training (OSIS and MDS) available for purchase
|Country of Origin||US|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|