06-54-8100-REFURB Refurbished Alaris Medley 8100 Pump Module
Call For Price
Vendor direct - Longer Lead times Apply
The Alaris 8100 Pump module is designed for the delivery of fluids, medications, blood and blood products using continuous or intermittent delivery for adult, pediatric or neonatal patients.
- Includes LCD that displays the drug or IV fluid name, dose and rate
- Includes indicators that display status of the channel -red for alarm, yellow for pause, and green for infusing
- Set-based, free-flow protection featuring the SmartSite needle-free valves
- Pump sets can be used for gravity infusion
- Designed for bag, bottle or syringe delivery
- Supports primary and secondary "piggyback" delivery
This module cannot be used alone and must be connected with either the Alaris 8000 or Alaris 8015 PCU Infusion Pump units.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review