06-98-1101-LVL1 KbPort™ Nursing Education Training Level One
Some of these responsibilities include assessing and planning nursing care, pre- and post-operation care, monitoring and administering medication and IV infusions, and patient and relative emotional support. Working directly with patients and their families to provide medical attention, emotional support, and answer questions creates a need for more extensive hands-on training, which KbPort™ Nursing Education Training will walk you through.
As the roles of nurses continue to evolve, it becomes increasingly important for educational programs to further challenge learners and provide them with the hands-on practice necessary for their success. Nursing Education Training will help you instruct learners in gaining the skills and practice needed in order to fulfill future tasks as nurses through various teaching methods, including hands-on training, and activities. Through these workbooks, learners are sure to become highly skilled nurses, improving patient outcomes.
- Innovative lesson plans to assist instructors in teaching future Nursing students
- Step-by-step instructor setup directions.
- Step-by-step learner activities
- Intuitive Assignments
- Lesson plans are to be used with the KB Port Simcab/SimCart only and require either MedSkills license or SimEmr software
- Requires MDS purchase
- Designed for use with KbPort™
- MDS Devices
- 8.5" x 11"
- Spiral Bound
|Country of Origin||US|