11-81-1505 Laerdal Nursing Anne Full Body Simulator
As low as Call For Price
Vendor direct - Longer Lead times Apply
Nursing Anne Simulator supports training in areas such as:
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Health Assessment
- Mental Health
- Nurse Orientation
- Annual Competencies
Lifelike assessment opportunities
- Tetherless, wireless operation allows the learner to more realistically interact with the simulator.
- Bilateral (pre-ported) IV arms and central line catheter site for infusion of fluids and medication.
- CPR capabilities including compressions and ventilation.
- Realistic vital signs assessment with bilateral blood pressures and pulses
- Anatomically accurate anatomy, including clavicle, scapula, and anterior superior iliac crest, as well as IM injections that require palpation for proper insertion locations.
- Conscious patient characteristics including spontaneous breathing and blinking eyes
- Realistic patient handling and movement with bilateral articulating elbows, positional head and bendable waist allowing her to sit up unassisted or be placed in tripod position.
- Clinically accurate patient care procedures including placement and care of NG tubes, gastric lavage, and gavage, complete urinary catheterization
- Learners are able to auscultate anterior and posterior lung sounds as well as heart and bowel sounds.
- Medication Administration
- Skin Integrity and Wound Care
- Patient Handling
- Urinary Elimination
- Bowel Elimination
- Oxygenation & Perfusion
- Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Balance
- Scenarios and Debriefing
- Optional Accessories
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
- Sounds Auscultation
- Lung Sounds
- Heart Sounds
- Bowel Sounds
|Country of Origin||US|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|