Medicor® MedicSkin® Newborn Screening Heel Test Model, Multiple Skin Tone Options
This newborn foot is ideal for blood sampling simulation. The newborn metabolic screening test (also known as "heel prick," PKU, or newborn blood spot test) screens for rare but potentially serious disorders that can affect an infant’s health.
Designed with a special internal foam and equipped with a tank for imitation blood, this simulated newborn foot allows, with pressure, the release of blood drops from the heel after a simulated heel stick. This unique trainer enables instructors to practice and teach students to use proper sampling techniques in a safe and realistic manner.
- Made of ultra-realistic MedicSkin®, which emulates a natural and supple skin texture
- MedicSkin® is durable, easy to clean, and hypoallergenic; ideal for repetitive use
- Needle tracks disappear with minimal damage
- Easy to maintain, simply squeeze and drain the imitation blood and inject distilled water several times to avoid clogging the channels
- Dimensions: 4" L x 2" W x 3" H
- Weight: 0.5 lb.
|Country of Origin
|1 Year Warranty