PureWick Female Catheter
The PUREWICK® Female External Catheter allows instructors to teach simple, non-invasive urine output management in female patients. Using low pressure wall suction, the PUREWICK® Female External Catheter wicks urine away from the patient and into a designated collection canister. With the PUREWICK® Female External Catheter, you now have a new option for teaching students to manage female urinary incontinence.
- Designed to instruct simple, non-invasive urinary incontinence management for women
- Helps instruct the facilitation of early indwelling catheter removal and may thereby help reduce catheter-associated UTI risk.
- A soft, flexible female external catheter for women that is positioned between the female labia and buttocks
- When connected to a vacuum source, low-pressure suction wicks urine away from the body
- It's designed to be used while in a reclined position, lying on one?s side, or while seated
The following products are recommended to enhance the instruction of PUREWICK® external catheter procedures (sold separately):
- Universal suction tubing ( 07-07-5021)
- Suction canister (07-07-0467)
- Blue pads (05-55-0066)
- Gloves (03-47-1000)
- OB towels (12-85-1302)
|Country of Origin||MY|
|Mfg#||PWF030F (Latex Free)|
Write Your Own Review