Smith and Nephew Skin Prep Pads with Alcohol
SKIN-PREP is a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to reduce friction during removal of tapes and films. Students can use SKIN-PREP to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites, and adhesive dressings.
- Fast and easy to use; only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn't left in or around the wound area.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patients' skin and won't crack or peel.
- Allows skin to ""breathe"" so tapes and films adhere better.
- May increase intervals between dressing changes.
- Pediatrician tested
|Country of Origin||US|
Write Your Own Review