02-43-3143-REFURB Refurbished LIFEPAK® 20 Defibrillator
The Physio-Control LifePak 20 Defibrillator is a compact and lightweight defibrillator that offers flexible and effective tools to instruct diverse patient care needs across different settings. The system offers both monitoring and therapeutic functions.
The proven LifePak 20s shock-advisory system guides the user with voice and visual prompts through each step of the simple 1-2-3 operation. Simple yet sophisticated, the Physio Control LIFEPAK 20 enables clinicians at every level to focus on the most important task at hand saving a patient's life. With a push of a latch the Physio Control LifePak 20 Defibrillator automatically converts to a manual defibrillator, including waveform displays where all of the advanced features become available.
The LifePak 20 Defibrillator Monitor makes it easy for the infrequent AED-trained responders to quickly understand and use, in a Cardiac Arrest Emergency.
- LIFEPAK 20 defibrillator/monitor with BLS/ACLS front door (1 per unit) cprMAX technology version 1.5 (consistent with 2005 AHA/ERC Guidelines)
- Active color matrix LCD screen
- 3 Lead EKG Configurations
- Manual and AED functionality
- Built-in AC power
- Lithium-ion rechargeable internal battery
- ADAPTIV Biphasic, escalating energy up to 360J
- Synchronized cardioversion
- CODE SUMMARY critical event record with data port
|Country of Origin||US|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty|