02-70-3468 Wallboard-Mounted Diagnostic Station
Vendor direct - Longer Lead times Apply
- Modular design allows for easy customization
- Equipment is treated with antimicrobials to assist with infection control
- Rheostat on handle allows easy control of light intensity
- Spiral cord of handles expands to over 10 feet (3 meters)
- Compatible with a wide variety of manufacturers' instrument heads, bulbs and specula
- Multiple mounting possibilities to suit specific needs
Smart Bulb System
- Our technology senses the bulbs that are being used and delivers power accordingly. This ensures the lowest power consumption according to the specific bulb being used, but does not affect the performance of light output.
- Timer circuitry automatically turns off power to the bulb to save on power consumption and bulb life if accidentally left on.
- Automatic ON/OFF for handles independent of cradle ensures the handle being used always has power. Power can be delivered to both handles simultaneously.
- LED coaxial ophthalmoscope
- LED fiber-optic otoscope
- Specula dispenser
- Infrared tympanic thermometry
- Cuff basket
- Adult (limb size: 26-36 centimeters) navy blue latex-free cuff
|Country of Origin||CA|