Lynacare HC107 Hi-Low Hospital Bed & Mattress Package, Two Finish Options
The innovative Lynacare™ HC107 Hi-Low Hospital Bed and mattress combination is well suited for simulations involving all types of home care, long-term care, and post-acute (med-surg) care. This modern bed provides comfort and safety for both standardized participants and caregivers with hi-low bed frame height, auto contour, dual controls, a central locking mechanism, and a MedMattress Care hospital-grade foam mattress.. The HC107 offers an assortment of comfortable position configurations, including a dining chair position that is easily adjustable with the touch of a button on the footboard-mounted control pendant or hand pendant.
The control panel grants caregivers the convenience of adjusting the bed position without requiring the hand pendant or locking out certain adjustments on the hand pendant. The HC107 features built-in underbed lighting that illuminates the surrounding floor space and a backlit hand pendant which enables easier bed position adjustments at night. The versatile bed deck design can be expanded in both length and width for maximum comfort and safety for all body types.
- Some assembly is required
- Hi-Low Bed Height
- The bed frame features height mobility options as low as 7" off the floor to a 30" working height
- Dining Chair Position
- The dining chair position comfortably transitions simulated patients to a fully seated position with a safe and gradual raise
- Built-In Width & Length Extension
- The sleep deck can expand from 36" to 39" to 42" wide and from 80" to 84" to 88" long, without the need for additional tools
- Advanced Bed Positions
- The bed offers advanced positions including Cardiac Chair, Trendelenburg, and Reverse Trendelenburg
- Auto Contour
- The auto contour feature elevates the knee and backrest sections of the bed at the same time to help the patient stay in place when sitting upright; this supports patient comfort, reduces the need for frequent repositioning, and protects the skin from shear injuries
- Dual Controls
- A backlit hand pendant and a built-in nurse control panel on the footboard provides caregivers with the ability to adjust the bed position
- Emergency CPR Release
- In emergency simulations, the head section can be dropped to the flat position so the caregiver can begin chest compressions
- Pure Vertical Rise
- When operating this position, the bed frame rises straight up and down during height adjustment to minimize potential damage to walls or flooring
- Choice of Finishes
- Available in oak or cherry finish to match nearly any décor
- Includes MedMattress Care Hospital Bed Mattress (04-50-6806)
- 80" L × 36" W × 6" H
- Capacity: 350 lb.
- CertiPUR-US® certified foam core is comprised of single layer of channel cut, high-density supportive foam with individual cells with 5 unique pressure zones offering excellent pressure redistribution
- Built-in fire barrier protects the foam core and adds an additional layer of fire protection
- Anti-contamination, fluid protection flap redirects fluids away from the zipper, reducing the possibility of fluids damaging the foam core
- 360° Zippered mattress cover allows for convenient internal mattress inspection and easy replacement
- Healthcare-grade nylon cover is created from ultra-soft, four-way stretch fabric that reduces friction and provides a low shear surface while maintaining integrity and soft-to-the-touch feel
- Mattress cover is fluid resistant, antibacterial, antifungal, stain resistant, antistatic, non-allergenic, non-irritating, self-deodorizing and latex-free
- Meets Federal Fire Code 16 CFR Part 1633
- 1-Year warranty
- Capacity: 500 lb.
- Height: 7"-30"
- Sleep Surface Length Options: 80", 84", 88"
- Sleep Surface Width Options: 36", 39", 42"
- Controls: Hand pendant and built-in nurse control panel
- Trendelenburg Angle: ±12º
- Backrest Angle: 0º-65º
- Knee Section Angle: 0º-35º
- Welds: Lifetime
- Frame & Motor: 5 Years
- Electrics: 2 Years
- Mattress: 1 Year
|Country of Origin||XX|
|Warranty||Welds - Lifetime, Frame/Motor - 5yrs, Electrics - 2yrs, Mattress-1yr|