04-76-6082-REFURB Refurbished Stryker MX-PRO Ambulance Cot
Call For Price
Vendor direct - Longer Lead times Apply
- The MX-PRO weighs only 84 lbs, yet delivers a 500 lb load capacity. This cot is compact, easily maneuverable, and features eight height positions.
- Pneumatic Backrest: The advanced one-hand pneumatic backrest is a rugged innovation that reduces manual lifting, ensuring superior operator control. The MX-PRO's standard one-hand release assists the operator with lifting the back of a patient to any position, thus ensuring maximum patient comfort.
- Easy-to-Use Release Handle: The easy-to-use release handle requires low force operation and short grip distance, making this cot appropriate for smaller operators.
- Fold Down Side Rails: Fold down side rails are a rugged innovation that require no additional lateral space, providing full operation in confined areas for user convenience. Their low-force operation provides security in the up position and unimpeded access to the litter in the down position.
- Break-Away Head Section: The one-hand break-away head section offers shortest-in-class dimension when folded, maximizing maneuverability in tight areas.
- Floor Mounted Safety Hook: The distinctive floor mounted safety hook design significantly reduces the risk of cot drop incidents and potential operator or patient injury during the loading and unloading process.
- Lift Capable Safety Bar: The lift capable safety bar delivers handling confidence through smart design and rock-solid construction. Dual lift points easily support a full load and accommodate operators of all heights.
- Larger Patient Surface: Stryker's standard larger patient surface easily accommodates a greater range of patient sizes, ensures optimal safety, and maximizes space between patient and provider alike.
- Automatic In-Fastener Shutoff: The innovative shutoff function automatically disables the cot when locked in the cot fastener system for exceptional, dependable safety.
- BackSmart Design: The revolutionary BackSmart design integrates innovative ergonomic features such as hydraulic lift, one-hand pneumatic backrest, and low-roll force over-sized wheels into our EMS equipment to minimize strenuous manual lifting and significantly reduce the risk of back and other related injuries.
- Oversized Wheels: Heavy-duty oversize rear wheels require less roll force, providing safe, secure transport in challenging emergency situations for patient and provider alike.
- Patented X-Frame Construction: Patented X-frame design defines proven performance and maximizes efficient operation for enhanced provider safety, patient comfort, and long term durability.
- Powder-Coated Frame: Tough, highly visible yellow powder coating provides an extra margin of safety and also withstands repeated power washings for decontamination. The finish eliminates oxidation.
- Cot Fastener Compatibility: The MX-PRO Ambulance Cot fastening system is compatible with every cot ensuring superior reliability and simplifying ambulance
- Position 1: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Position 2: 19.5" (49.5 cm)
- Position 3: 23.5" (59.7 cm)
- Position 4: 26.5" (67.3 cm)
- Position 5: 29.5" (74.9 cm)
- Position 6: 32" (81.3 cm)
- Position 7: 34.5" (87.6 cm)
- Position 8: 37" (94 cm)
- Standard: 80" (203.2 cm)
- Minimum: 62" (158 cm)
- Width: 23" (58 cm)
- Weight (weighed without mattress and restraints): 84 lbs (38.1 kg)
- Diameter: 6" (15 cm)
- Width: 2" (5 cm)
- Backrest: 0 - 75 degrees
- Shock Position: + 14 degrees
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (226.8 kg)
- Minimum Operators Required for Loading/Unloading: 2
- Recommended Fastener System:
- Floor Mount: Model 6370
- Wall Mount: Model 6371
- Recommended Loading Height: Up to 33" (83.8 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 113 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 89" x 30" x 30"
|Country of Origin||US|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty|
Write Your Own Review