Windlass Tourniquet, First Aid Only
The windlass tourniquet is a limb trauma care device, designed for first aid simulations involving the stopping of blood loss during a traumatic bleeding event. This tourniquet features the easy-to-secure D-Clasp, allowing it to be wrapped around the leg and secured above the wound without having to slide the tourniquet all the way up the limb.
- Designed for stopping a traumatic high-risk bleeding event quickly
- High-performance nylon strap stops blood flow immediately
- Features secure grip ends to prevent slipping while twisting
- Tightening strap is secured to the windlass at a strong single ring point, which improves both the strength of the windlass and the ability to stop blood flow fast
- Includes instructions for proper use
FOR INSTRUCTIONAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL USE.
|Country of Origin