06-54-2704-REFURB Refurbished Alaris Medley Pump with (2) IV and (1) Syringe Pump Modules
- (1) 8015 PC unit
- (2) 8100 IV pump module
- (1) 8110 syringe pump module
- (5) Alaris 2420-0500 IV tubing sets
- (2) Syringes
- (2) PCA syringe tubing extensions sets
- EXCLUSIVE 2 YEAR WARRANTY
The Alaris Medley 8000 PC Unit is the core of the Alaris System and provides a common user interface for programming infusion and monitoring modules, and houses the Guardrails® Suite MX educational training software.
- Each PC unit can support up to four infusion modules with a single power cord
- Large, easy to read color programming screen
- Programming screen displays drug or IV fluid name, dose or rate and volume infused
- Color title bars on the screen help clinicians easily find information; such as, green is a clinical advisory, yellow is a Guardrails alert and red is for an alarm
- Real time battery gauge display lets clinicians know the amount of run time available for their current infusions
- Back light key pad for programming in low lighted areas
- Dimensions: 6.9" W x 8.8" H x 9" D including pole clamp
- Weight: 7.2 lbs
- Battery Operation: Battery run time is a function of the number of modules attached and module activity
- Communication Data Port: RS-232 with an RJ45 connector
- Electronic Memory: System configuration parameters
- Stored in volatile memory are retained for at least 6 months by an internal backup lithium battery
- Module specific parameters are stored for 8 hours when system is turned off
- Power Requirements: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 150VA Max
The Alaris 8100 Pump module is designed for the delivery of fluids, medications, blood and blood products using continuous or intermittent delivery for adult, pediatric or neonatal patients.
- Includes LCD that displays the drug or IV fluid name, dose and rate
- Includes indicators that display status of the channel - red for alarm, yellow for pause, and green for infusing
- Set-based, free-flow protection featuring the SmartSite needle-free valves
- Pump sets can be used for gravity infusion
- Designed for bag, bottle or syringe delivery
- Supports primary and secondary "piggyback" delivery
The Alaris 8110 Syringe module provides uncompromising safety and accuracy in an easy to use interface with advanced pressure monitoring capabilities for shorter times to alarm.
- Accurate flow rates from 0.01 mL/hr to 999 mL/hr; instrument accuracy +/- 2% dependent on syringe variation
- Accepts syringe sizes from 1 mL up to 60 mL with automatic syringe size detection
- True set-based pressure sensing disc features, including fast start, occlusion back off, numeric pressure display, auto-pressure and configurable alarm settings from 25 mmHg to 1,000 mmHg in 1 mmHg increments
- Ergonomic, one hand, front-loading with syringe mis-load alerts and bitmap display
- Accurate flow rates from 0.01mL/hr to 999mL/hr; instrument accuracy +/- 2% dependent on syringe variation.
- Accepts syringe sizes from 1mL up to 60mL with automatic syringe size detection.
- True set-based pressure sensing disc features, including fast start, occlusion back off, numeric pressure display, auto-pressure and configurable alarm settings from 25mmHg to 1,000mmHg to 1mmHg increments.
Guardrails Suite MX educational training software provides infusion safety and continuous quality improvement software for the BD Alaris System. It can help reduce IV medication errors, enhance patient care, and track and measure system performance. It accepts hard and soft limits on each infusion parameter.
- Sample drug list with many different drugs
- Sample solutions list for blood and other common solutions
- Programmable custom and basic infusion rate
- Programmable patient files
|Country of Origin||XX|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|