Practice Suture Kit with Demo Sutures
The Eisco Labs Practice Suture Kit includes everything you need to practice suturing skills, including various suture types and needle sizes. The kit features several different practice cuts, and has been designed for use by students in medical, nursing and veterinary schools, as well as surgical, emergency and anesthesia residents.
This innovative plastic suture pad is durable and does not tear, allowing each practice cut to be sutured multiple times. All kit components can be conveniently stored in the included sturdy box.
- The kit is compact and can be used for practicing suturing techniques at home or demonstrating techniques in the classroom or laboratory
- Premium, physician designed, practice suture kit includes everything you need to practice suturing skills
- Latex-free suture pad measures 6.5" wide, 5.75" long and 0.5" thick. Features a realistic texture and a variety of common cuts and lacerations, irregular wounds and Y shaped for corner stitches Innovative plastic pad is durable and does not tear, allowing each cut to be sutured multiple times
- Kit includes 5" needle holder, toothed forceps, suturing scissors, 3 suture varieties with needles and tubing pieces to practice securing tubes, drains and catheters
- Designed by physicians for medical, nursing, and veterinary students
All contents in the kit are for practice and educational use only. They should never be used on a living specimen of any kind.
|Country of Origin||XX|