09-31-9755 Understanding Type 1 Diabetes Chart
- Updated with additional content and new illustrations
- Provides easy-to-understand visuals and text descriptions of how Type 1 diabetes affects the process of insulin production
- Included is a side-by-side comparison of a normal body cell and a diabetic body cell
- Describes the importance of controlling the level of glucose in the blood and provides tips for management of Type 1 diabetes
- Lists symptoms of short-term complications such as hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, and ketoacidosis, and long-term complications of the disease
- 20" x 26"
|Country of Origin||US|