Nursing Anne Simulator Geriatric, Getting Started Course, SimPad
Learn the basics of the Nursing Anne Geriatric Simulator with the SimPad software. This "Getting Started with..." course will help you get up to speed on your simulator.
This is a two-day (2) educational session with a Laerdal Educator at the customer site for up to eight (8) participants. Day One focuses on fundamental knowledge of the simulator, and Day Two provides in-depth knowlege of the Learner Application software.
- Learn about:
- Start up and shut down procedures
- How to run basic scenarios
- Patient monitor and instructor device operations
- Operating modes
- Hands-on activities help your team become familiar with the simulator and how to run a basic scenario
- Designed for those who will be responsible for running simulations
- Nursing Anne Geriatric Simulator
- SimPad software
|Country of Origin||US|