Why choose Pocket Nurse®?
- In our history of medical supply sales, we have refined our process by incorporating efficiency, informed and professional personnel, and the highest-quality products from the top manufacturers
- Pocket Nurse offers quality assurance checks on its products. With furniture delivery, our distributors offer white glove service. Contact us for details.
Why are you called Pocket Nurse?
- The company began in 1992 with the sale of the Pocket Nurse® pocket protector with basic tools used by nurses. We currently offer a full catalog of medical education and simulation solutions.
Do you only sell to nurse educators?
- No, we have pertinent simulation materials for pharmacy, ems, and high school medical education programs and more.
What do you mean when you say you are nurse owned and operated?
- President Anthony Battaglia, MS BSN RN, is a nurse. Pocket Nurse® remains current on products and instructions necessary in healthcare education. We maintain a full-time simulation expert, a nurse educator, and fully educated sales and customer service teams.
What is your mission?
- To continue to develop and source simulation and medical supply solutions to address the needs of healthcare educators through collaboration, building trust, and evolving with industry needs.
What types of items do you sell?
- Pocket Nurse® sells medical education and simulation solutions to create comprehensive clinical simulation experiences. Our product portfolio includes student health totes, patient care products, furniture, simulated medications, manikins, diagnostic equipment, and specialty items (respiratory, Ob/pediatrics, surgical, moulage, infection control, and many accessories).
Who are your customers?
- We sell exclusively to accredited learning institutions (universities, colleges, nursing schools, adult education programs, vocational schools, and government education centers) and training programs, such as CPR, AED, EMS, and military.
Do you sell products to hospitals?
- No. Our products are for educational purposes only. Our simulation equipment is not for clinical or diagnostic use. Our simulated medications are not for human or animal use.
Do you sell to individuals?
- No, we sell only to accredited teaching institutions.
What is an item’s SKU or item number? How do I find it?
- The SKU or item number is a set of numbers that identifies a single product. They can be found on the product labels. They are listed with the product details in the catalog and on the website.
Are your Demo Dose® products actual medications?
- No. Demo Dose simulated medications are not real medications. They consist of completely inert ingredients with no APIs. Demo Dose simulated medications are for educational use only, not for human or animal use.
How can I tell a Demo Dose medication from a real medication?
- Demo Dose simulated medications misspell the medication name that they simulate, usually by omitting the final vowel of the generic name. Demo Dose labels clearly state, “For educational purposes only.” Or “For educational purposes only. Not for human or animal use.”
Do you manufacture all of your products?
- Pocket Nurse manufactures Demo Dose simulated medications, SimLeggings® and SimObesity® products, and some other proprietary products, such as the InjectEd™. However, many Pocket Nurse products are purchased from top refurbishing and manufacturing companies.
Do you have all your catalog products in stock?
- While we stock many of the products you will find in our catalog at our distribution center, other products are not stocked at our location. For not in-stock items, we order them from the manufacturer, and ship from our warehouse, or we have the manufacturer ship direct to the customer (drop ship).
Can I get updates on products and promotions?
- The company Facebook and Twitter accounts also offer information on new products and promotions.
How many versions of the catalog do you publish each year?
- Pocket Nurse publishes two full simulation and healthcare education catalogs annually. We usually publish one Student Health Tote catalog and one Pharmacy Ed catalog. Catalog types, quantities, and shipments are subject to change.
Can I view your catalog online?
- Yes. We publish downloadable PDF version of the catalogs at http://simtalkblog.com.
Do your products include sales tax?
- All purchases made to Pennsylvania locations are assessed 6% sales tax on product and shipping and handling unless Pocket Nurse has a current, valid PA sales tax exemption form on file in our corporate office. North Carolina orders are assessed an appropriate sales tax based on state and local rates to product and shipping and handling unless Pocket Nurse has a current, valid NC sales tax exemption form on file in our corporate office. Tax exempt customers holding a valid sales tax exemption form can request a refund of sales tax charged on a purchase by sending the form to email@example.com. Pocket Nurse reserves the right to charge sales tax in any other state when required to do so. Please check with your tax specialist regarding your responsibility for paying sales and/or use tax on product purchases.
Who is my sales representative?
How do I contact customer service?
- Customer Service is available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 800-225-1600. Emails can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a query about Student Health Totes, you can email email@example.com or call 800-225-1600 and choose option 2.
- If you have a query about international sales, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your office hours?
- Customer service is available from 8 a.m.- 6 p.m., M-F
When will I be billed for my order?
- You will be billed when an item ships. You should receive the details of your bill before your purchase is final.
- If your budget requires advanced billing, we do take a deposit on the order.
When will my item ship?
- Item shipments vary based on location of the item, its manufacturer, and its destination. Account questions can be directed to customer service at 800-225-1600 or email@example.com.
My order hasn’t arrived, but the shipping order said it was delivered. What do I do?
- Please allow 24 hours to ensure the delivery is not momentarily delayed. If you still haven’t received your product, please call Customer Service at 800-225-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Am I able to return a product after it ships?
- Some products can be returned, but some products are not eligible for return. Please review our return policy at http://www.pocketnurse.com/return-policy.
- All returns are managed by the Pocket Nurse® Returns Department (email: email@example.com). All returns require completion of a Return Merchandise Authorization Form.
Am I able to cancel my order?
- Due to the shipping process, once an item is ordered it cannot be cancelled.
How do I report damaged equipment?
- Damage must be reported on the freight bill, inspected by the deliverer, and reported within 10 days of receipt by the customer to 800-225-1600 between Monday and Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
How much will shipping cost?
- Shipping costs are calculated on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our customer service team via phone at 1-800-225-1600 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance related to shipping costs the items you have selected.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, please review our International Terms and Conditions at (http://www.pocketnurse.com/terms_and_conditions_international)
What time zone is your facility in?
- Eastern Standard Time
Is your site secure for purchases?
- Pocket Nurse® Enterprises, Inc. protects the privacy and information provided to us by our customers
Validate your login
Create New Account